Click & Connect: Connect is defined by the concept of configuration. Using the Click & Connect system, any available option can be added or removed to suit as and when needed. So the Connect is just as competent loading and transporting super-cars, as tractors, mowers, heavy equipment and materials in site clearance or maintenance operations. This is the redefinition of the multi-purpose trailer.
Side Options: The most useful and popular option for any multi-use trailer is a set of drop sides. The Connect side options list goes further than ever, with strong, but light steel sides featuring a robust latching mechanism designed to keep sides totally silent. In addition these can be extended with high panelled side extension kits.
Loading Options: From heavy construction equipment to super-cars with ultra low ground clearance and everything in-between, the Connect multi-use trailer has a variety of well-built, adaptable and easy to use loading options to cater to your specific requirements.
- Long mesh ramp: A full width, long mesh ramp (1.8m long) offers ultimate convenience for flat-bed loading. It can also be combined with a hydraulic tilt operation to make a simple and very low loading facility.
- Manual Winch: A manual winch with auto-brake and a removable handle for free-spool release of the cable. The centrally located and articulated pulley block ensures every loading operation runs smoothly.
- Rear Support Stands: Specify rear stands on flat-bed trailers to provide support when loading heavy equipment from the rear.
- Torsion bar: Enclosed torsion option eliminates need for external springs meaning corner posts can be removed to allow loading of wider payloads. Torsion bar also allows for easy manual lifting of ramp.
- Full width wheel / machinery chock: Quickly repositioned to suit varying loads or vehicles. Fitting positions are provided right along the full length of each trailer.
- Cross Over Ramp: Incorporating a swivel and lowering jockey wheel, this ramp solution allows quick and hassle free cross-loading from trailer to transporter.
- High capacity electric winch: Powered by a standalone 12V power pack (available separately). Full remote control operation with free spool and roller guides.
- High Grip Tail Ramp: A high strength, easy ramp solution for tilt-bed operation trailers. Spring assisted for low lifting effort.
- Ladder racks: A configurable ladder rack system gives options to add a ladder rack to side extensions, or have it standalone. Several racks can also now provide a unique option for various purposes.
- LED lighting: LED lights are both super bright and reliable. 8 x individual rear lamps are replaced with LED items. All other original lamps are LED technology as standard.
- In-deck storage: Keep your straps and tools in a convenient place. Latch release catch (non-locking).