TracStrap System: The TracStrap system is unique to Brian James Trailers and the Digger Plant. This in-house designed and manufactured system offers extremely high levels of towing security with minimal effort (TÜV Nord test report 8114838799). The front chocks are adjustable and provide a fixed loading point. Each track is held in place by 2.5 tonne rated 50mm wide straps with heavy duty wear protectors.
- Chapter 8 Chevrons: Providing compliance with vehicle marking regulations onsite.
- Electric Winch: Electric winch kit, 4500lb drag capacity, 12V, wander lead remote control. Power pack available separately.
- Wheel safety indicators: Wheel Sentry. Combined wheel nut indicator and retainer.
Load ‘n’ Lock
- Bucket Locker: Secure, lockable storage for digger buckets and other attachments.
- Digger Arm Lock: Guides and secures the digger arm and bucket to the trailer with a single heavy duty locking pin.
- Eye coupling 40mm. Available for applications in which a pin and eye coupling is required.
- Machine stop bar: Designed to provide a reliable stop for digger and plant machinery. Use in combination with tie-down restraint straps.
- Adjustable Punched Ramps: Adjustable punched ramps provide low loading angle for all types of vehicles. Each ramp can be positioned across the full width in seconds. Constructed from galvanised steel and punched for high grip. Unique nylon hinge sleeves eradicate rattle and wear.
- Twin Ramp ‘Knife Edge’ Loading Panel: Twin ramp ‘knife edge’ loading panel with spring assistance. The panel includes a dedicated mounting system for rectangular number plates.
- Reinforced Centre Mesh Panel: Infill mesh panel for use with the twin ramp ‘knife edge’ loading panel which increases safety and usability during loading operations.