Terms & Conditions
By using this website, all website users (“you”) agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
All offers are made subject to these terms and conditions.
Cancellations and Returns
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, or you change your mind, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a credit note within 14 days of purchase. Note: A collection fee will apply where we have to collect the product. A restock fee (20%) will also apply.
- If you are not satisfied with a substitute supplied for any reason, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a full credit refund within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us by email regarding this and quote your order number
- If your purchase is faulty, you may return it or a full refund, including delivery charges, or a replacement item within 12 months of purchase.
- Please include a note stating the reason for the product return, along with your name, address, daytime contact number and receipt.
- We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
- All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will only refund deliver/postage costs if the return is determined as ‘faulty’ or as a result of our error.
- Return shipping costs on any non-damaged or non-flawed returns will be the responsibility of the customer
- If you agree to have your order shipped to you with a courier company you also agree to their T&C’s.
- Delivery of a pallet – Pallets will be delivered on a truck, unloaded with tail lift and a manual pallet truck. As a result of this it will be “kerbside” delivery only. Once unloaded, the item becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Paving products may on occasion contain slight variations due to natural variation in raw materials and processing methods. The customer should satisfy themselves that the product is free from defects before laying. Defects must be notified to Noblewood within 72 hours of delivery. We cannot accept any liability for replacement installation costs/delays/
consequential damage incurred as a result of product defects once it has been laid. When laying, in order to achieve an even colour blend, it is essential to work equally from different pallets.
Small scuffs or scratches may arise during transportation and handling of the product. These scratches are quite normal and will disappear over time. Paving flags should be lifted straight off the piece beneath as they are liable to scratch if dragged.
Efflorescence is a naturally occurring phenomenon where temporary white deposits may appear on the product surface. This is not a product defect. Over time, these deposits will be washed away by rain and weathering.
Images of products are for guidance only and we do recommend that any final decision is based upon viewing samples at our showroom.
We do not accept returns on any materials.
Products may become damaged due to loading, unloading, transport and on-site handling. Customers should be aware that this may account for up to 5% of delivered product and should be used for cutting and detailing. We will not be liable for such waste.
It is best practice to order an additional 5% to account for cuts and acceptable waste.
We undertake to keep any personal information about our registered users absolutely confidential. We will never pass your details to a third party.
All payments are processed through REALEX PAYMENTS, the same secure encrypted SSL server as Aer Lingus and Ticketmaster to protect you.
No Credit or Debit card details are stored by us after the transaction.
Contact information held may be used to communicate email offers to you.
Where users have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use information from their Google account to personalize ads they see across the web, Google will use data from its signed-in users together with our Google Analytics data to build and define audience lists for cross-device remarketing. In order to support this feature, Google Analytics will collect these users’ Google-authenticated identifiers, which are Google’s personal data, and temporarily join them to our Google Analytics data in order to populate our audiences.
As always, Google users can control their ads experience (or opt out of personalized ads altogether) at My Account.
Sales Tax – VAT is included in all prices shown.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website.
Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted onto the website. We reserve the right to amend or correct any website content, without prior notice.
When confirmation of your order is received, it indicates that your order is being processed. It does not indicate a contract exists. Only when Noblewood Landscapes has completed processing the order does the contract between buyer and seller come into effect.
If there is a price change or error in pricing in the time that your order is placed and the time that it is received by us we will contact you to verify the new price is acceptable to you before proceeding with the order.
If a product is out of stock we will contact you to discuss alternative options.
Your order will not be accepted until payment is made in full.
Images used are for illustration purposes only. We advise customers to view or query products before purchase.