The objectives of our Environmental Policy are to:
- Conform to, or exceed, the requirements of all relevant legislation;
- Establish standards which will promote the use of environmentally friendly processes and materials;
- Promote recycling and the use of recycled materials, whilst reducing the consumption of all materials wherever possible, we encourage all staff to practice the “3Rs”, reduce, re-use and recycle.
- Design energy efficiency into services and facilities and manage energy in all areas of the business;
- Continually strive to reduce the level of harmful emissions and minimise waste at all times;
- Ensure that waste disposal practices conform to, or exceed, the requirements of all relevant legislation;
- Place more of our business with suppliers who minimise the impact of their activities on the environment;
- Promote environmental awareness and responsibilities with all employees and include those issues in training programmes throughout the company;
- Aim to use recycled paper containing at least 75% genuine post consumer waste.