We are not responsible for any physical damage that occurs while using our hired products.
Charges may be applicable if any damage or fault is found when you return our product.
You are automatically entitled to all Terms & Conditions after you make your purchase. If you have any doubts please contact us before you make payment.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 021 488 7767
A heavy-duty, professional quality scarifier featuring a 46cm working width making it suitable for use on large lawns.
- Commercial quality Briggs & Stratton 750 Series engine for high performance and great reliability
- Robust, heavy duty powder coated steel chassis to ensure a long working life
- A 46cm wide working width for effective scarifying in large gardens
- 28 carbon steel swing tip blade design for efficient removal of thatch and dead organic material from the lawn surface
- Fully adjustable lawn raking depth to ensure optimum results on the lawn
- Suitable for professional gardeners and contractors with a 1 year commercial warranty supplied
Swing Blade Design: The scarifying blades fitted to the Weibang WB486 CRB petrol scarifier are manufactured from carbon steel for maximum strength and thatch and moss removal performance. The swing tip design of the blades mean that if a hard object is struck accidently such as a hidden rock or tree root, the blade will simply swing back to protect the machine from any damage.
Commercial Quality Briggs & Stratton Engine: The Weibang Intrepid WB486CRB lawn scarifiers are fitted with high performance Briggs & Stratton 750E Series engines which provide the optimum power and reliability which are required for the demanding scarifying jobs professional gardeners and contractors may encounter.
Achieve A Healthier Greener Lawn: Scarifying the lawn once or twice a year can greatly improve the overall appearance and health of your garden lawn. As you scarify the lawn using the Intrepid WB486CRB, the swing tip blades rotate rapidly, scraping the surface of the ground to efficiently remove the build up of moss and thatch. By dethatching the lawn, light, water and essential nutrients have easier access to the grass roots promoting the growth of a attractive, thicker lawn.