How to use
- Fill a watering can with water
- Pour 1 measure from each bottle (5ml) per 1 litre of water, into the watering can
- Apply the diluted feed around the base of the plant until saturated
- Allow 1 litre per plant.
Important: Do not mix the contents of the 2 bottles directly together without diluting in water first.
When to use
Apply every 7-14 days from early spring until late summer.
What to expect
- Healthier plants which are resistant to disease such as blackspot
- More rose flowers and greener foliage.