- Size: 1m x 50m
- GSM: 90gsm
- Reduces wind by 50%
- Reduces sunlight by 50%
- Ideal for use as garden privacy fencing without obstructing the view.
- It is also used round sports areas to reduce wind, such as tennis courts.
- Lightweight, extremely durable, and flexible
- UV treated giving better protection against harmful UV RAYS.
- Knitted banding of eyelets along the edges to aid fixing.
- 100% virgin grade high-density polyethylene monofilament.
This is a quality HDPE multipurpose monofilament netting. At 90gsm (gsm = grams per square metre) it is much more heavy-duty and longer-lasting than the debris type netting.
Typical use for this netting is to cover plants, fruit & veg, seedlings, etc, in the garden and on the allotment to help keep out birds, butterflies, and other pests away from your plantings.
Furthermore, this netting can be used as a temporary windbreak/shade netting or to cover small fishponds to protect from falling leaves or mischievous cats!
This netting incorporates knitted eyelets along both top and bottom edges of the length to provide more than enough fixing points with the use of cable ties or string.