- Top quality materials: hot-dipped galvanized and polyamide coated steel plate, high quality aluminium-frames, screws and hinges made of stainless steel
- Stability: high lateral stability due to solid aluminium tube frame (40 x 40 mm), will withstand high snow load
- Integrated gutter fitted into the front of the roof
- Large storage capacity: wood can be stored in two rows (by max. length of wood of 35 cm)
- Multi-purpose: can also be used for storing garden furniture and equipment
- A variety of expansion options available
- Easy to assemble with photo illustrated assembly manual
- 20-year guarantee for our firewood storage solution made of metal
- All anchors and dowels required for securely fixing to the ground are included.
All-in-one firewood and garden equipment storage
Imagine ones own fireplace with wood burning in the hearth creating a cosy atmosphere and providing a comforting source of warmth on cold days. However a single question remains: “Where shall we store the firewood?” The new WoodStock from Biohort provides the enduring and tidy solution to this problem and offers plenty of room during the summer months to store garden tools and furniture.
Our firewood storage solution is especially practical when mounted directly against the house wall. The optional back wall panels, available as accessories help to prevent the walls from being damaged by wood stored there.
The WoodStock is yet another true multi-talent from Biohort. Whether it is used for firewood storage, as a lawn mower garage or as a storage solution for garden equipment, this is the first firewood storage that can rightfully claim to be regarded as modern architecture and simultaneously fulfill the practical requirements demanded by its owners.